Few links worth saving and reading - on diverse topics:
- Two Economist articles on our ability to access others' thoughts (here) and a related piece (here).
- And excellent piece from the Irish Times on the role of data storage in changing the ways we think (here).
- Irish Times piece on electricity pricing and our state plans to export renewable energy: are we going to subsidise foreign consumers (here).
- Krugman's comment on Roubini's summary of the effects of 'internal devaluations' (here).
- Thomas Begley's piece on losses in Irish third level education competitiveness (here).
- My interview with Max Keiser from kilkenomics on the global financial crisis and the role of the markets and governments (here).
- A good graphic on latest ECB purchases of Italian bonds (here).
- An excellent set of graphics that provide visualization of euro area cross debt holdings (here).